How does your Serenity Formula Compare with SociaTropin?
Question from Dexter:
Hi Xtend-Life, I've found on the Web a supplement for anxiety/depression named "SociaTropin". Could you please let me know what you think about it...
Question from Dexter:
Hi Xtend-Life, I've found on the Web a supplement for anxiety/depression named "SociaTropin".
Could you please let me know what you think about it and how it compares to your Neuro-Natural Serenity formula? Here's the link: http://www.sociatropin.com
Best Regards, Dexter.
Answer from Warren:
Hi Dexter, The ingredients in SociaTropin are good, but I would have some serious concerns about purchasing this product.
- There is no address or phone number of the seller.
- There is no information about how much of each ingredient is in each capsule or tablet.
- It doesn’t say who manufactures it.
- There is no information about how many tablets or capsules are in each bottle. For example, it may only have 30 caps per bottle and they may be small in which case the benefits will be very low if any.
- The guarantee is misleading. In the big print it says you can try it for three months and then if you don’t like it then you can return any empty bottles for a full refund...but, in the small print it says the bottles have to be RECEIVED by them within 90 days and it is limited to ONE bottle refund per customer.
- It does not give an address to return the bottle.
I have seen this type of product before which is put together by slick marketers. They come and go.
Although it has good ingredients it is quite different from our Neuro-Natural Serenity in that it is primarily a herbal remedy and does not contain any methylators which are crucial to help overcome any form of depression or anxiety. The most potent methylator is SAMe but it is expensive and will only work in an enteric coated tablet. It is one of the most important ingredients in our Neuro-Natural Serenity.
Neuro-Natural Serenity is so different and so much more advanced that the SociaTropin that it really can’t be compared.
I am not suggesting that SociaTropin is not a good product, but I would approach it with caution.