Lois Matthews: A Success Story in Healthy Aging
At 75, Lois Matthews doesn’t have many of the health problems you might expect. She does all the basics - eats healthily, exercises regularly and doesn’t smoke – but Lois puts her good health (she hasn’t had a cold in years) down to a special advantage.
At 75, Lois Matthews doesn’t have many of the health problems you might expect.
She does all the basics - eats healthily, exercises regularly and doesn’t smoke – but Lois puts her good health (she hasn’t had a cold in years) down to a special advantage.
She’s married to Warren Matthews, founder of Xtend-Life, who has made sure she has the best supplement regimen our company can offer.
We’re sharing her supplement secrets below to give you some ideas.
For Foundational health
Like thousands of our customers, Lois’s supplement regimen is based around Total Balance and Omega 3. This is a simple and easy way to make sure that your body has daily access to key vitamins, minerals and other nutrients.
- Total Balance Women’s Premium – With over 90 ingredients, Total Balance gives Lois the foundation for good health.
- Omega 3 QH Premium – Omega 3 is one of the first things on the list of any experienced supplement taker. Lois takes Omega 3 QH Premium, meaning she not only gets high levels of DHA, but also ingredients to support her skin and eyes and CoQ10 for heart health.
For specific support
With the foundations in place, sometimes you need a little extra support, or want to double down on preventing problems in the future.
Lois has taken advantage of the full range of Xtend-Life supplements to make sure she has a super-charged dose of nutrients to boost every aspect of her health.
- Kiwi-Klenz – You see probiotics everywhere on the supermarket shelves, but we believe taking a prebiotic like Kiwi-Klenz is a smarter step. Your body knows what it needs to be healthy, so rather than gulping down probiotic gut bacteria at it and hoping for the best, prebiotics give your body the raw materials to be effective.
- CX8 – One of our customers called CX8 “a multi-vitamin for the heart”, and though it made our science team cringe, we know what they meant! CX8 was designed to support all areas of heart health and that makes it one of our most popular products.
- VasQFlow – Another one for the heart, this time to support healthy blood pressure. The ingredients in VasQFlow promote the production of nitric oxide, which is a vasodilator – a fancy word for something that signals the blood vessels to relax, allowing them to expand and manage healthy circulation.
- GG Pure – Whether you’re taking statins or just want support for healthy aging, this special ingredient from the Amazon jungle is the key to revitalizing the mevalonate pathway. This is the key to many of our important processes, including the production of CoQ10, Vitamin K2, muscle repair and hormone regulation. All of these are impacted by statins or aging, taking GG can give it back.
- Marine Magnesium – Many of our customers swear by magnesium for a good night’s sleep, but it’s also got proven benefits for heart health as well (which is why we include a little bit of potassium in our unique formula).
- NR6 – Some of the most exciting anti-aging research happening right now is around something called NAD+. Levels in the body decline when we get older and this has been linked to aging, but research shows that by supplementing we could expect to live longer and healthier
- Ach-Eze – The final supplement on Lois’ list is Ach-Eze. Like its name suggests, it’s designed to deal with the everyday aches and pains that come with aging.
So there you have it. Lois’ secrets to women’s health.
There’s a lot to it, but we hope you find some inspiration and as always if you have any questions please get in touch with us!
You may also like...
Eat Your Way to Better Brain Health
August 2022 by, Dr. Amanda Wiggins
Feel completely powered up after eating this delicious brain food salad.Read More
Is Your Skincare Safe Enough to Eat?
November 2021 by, Xtend-Life Team
Do you want to avoid harmful chemicals in cosmetics but find ingredient lists confusing? The truth is, your...Read More
Total Women's Health
September 2021 by, Xtend-Life Team
Right now, our health, resilience and immunity is being challenged like never before, meaning foundational health - taking...Read More
Leave a Comment