This satisfying green smoothie bowl is packed with stress-busting super nutrients and delectable flavor combinations. It’s an excellent source of Vitamin C, Vitamin B6, zinc, and potassium, which have shown to have calming properties. And it all comes together in less than 15 minutes! Now a nourishing, convenient, and stress-free meal is only moments away.
Recipe: Green Goddess Smoothie Bowl
Vegetarian, Gluten-free, Soy-free, Refined Sugar-free and Dairy-free
SERVINGS: 1 PREP TIME: 10 MINUTES TOTAL TIME: 10 MINUTES
- 1 large handful of spinach
- 1 large handful of kale, stem removed
- 1 banana, peeled
- 1 cup frozen mango cubes
- 1/4 ripe avocado
- 3/4 cup unsweetened, non-dairy milk such as almond milk
- 1 tablespoon of honey
- 1 teaspoon fresh grated ginger
- 1/2 cup fresh raspberries
- 1 small banana, peeled and sliced
- 1 kiwi, peeled and sliced
- 1 teaspoon hemp seeds
- Drizzle of honey
- Combine all smoothie bowl ingredients in a high-powered blender and blend until smooth and creamy.
- Transfer to a bowl and add toppings before serving.