For fish oil users who also want to SLOW skin aging and receive maximum antioxidant support.
New Zealand’s exclusive Omega 3/DHA Fish Oil Premium Is for you!
Now you can get all the benefits of our standard Omega 3/DHA fish oil formula to help...
- Support your heart – help keep it pumping strong
- Fuel your brain - with critical “brain foods” to maintain brain health and function
- Support healthy cholesterol levels – to help keep arteries clear
- Maintain joint health – and lubricate your joints for better mobility support
- Support healthy blood pressure – and resist “the silent killer”
- Lift your mood – and stay mentally focused
- Support healthy blood sugar levels – and boost your energy
- Support quality sleep – and wake up refreshed and raring to go
PLUS: You get a powerful antioxidant blend to help you:
- Slow skin aging! You get additional antioxidant support in every serving of Omega 3/DHA Fish Oil Premium to enhance skin appearance – so you can experience a more youthful glow.
- Visibly reduced effects of photo-aging caused by excessive sun exposure and UV radiation! Omega 3/DHA Fish Oil Premium contains Lyc-O-Mato® – a complex lycopene extract from tomato oil that’s been scientifically shown to increase skin density... increase skin thickness... decrease scaling of the skin... and decrease skin roughness! That’s means YES – you can have great looking skin again.
- Create an army of free radical fighters! The potent antioxidant AstaPure® astaxanthin in our formula is derived from natural algae. This gives your skin a rich source of free radical support to help reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles... and support the healthy function of skin cells! With regular use of Omega 3/DHA Fish Oil Premium – you may notice that your skin is noticeably more radiant and refreshed. If you are interested to know more about astaxanthin and human health you can download the complete study here.
We combined the benefits of Lyc-O-Mato lycopene with natural AstaPure® astaxanthin to create an effective skin formula! Here’s the proof...
The data shows the Lyc-O-Mato in our exclusive Omega 3 / DHA Fish Oil Premium can help:
- Increase skin density! Helps skin look firm and healthy!
- Increase skin thickness! That’s more elasticity – so skin can stay smooth and reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles!
- Decrease scaling of the skin! That means real protection for the outer layer of skin cells!
- Decrease skin roughness! Gets rid of rough patches and keeps skin feeling smooth and soft!
Here’s why Omega 3/DHA Fish Oil Premium is New Zealand’s finest fish oil formula for age-defying skin support!
The pristine and uncontaminated waters off the coast of New Zealand hold part of the key to the potency... purity...and perfection you get in our exclusive Xtend-Life Omega 3/DHA Fish Oil Premium!
Here’s why we’re confident that our unique Omega 3/DHA Fish Oil Premium is the SUPERIOR choice for you:
- Great looking skin: Combining Lyc-O-Mato® lycopene with AstaPure® astaxanthin delivers remarkable skin health benefits in every serving! Clinical studies on these powerful antioxidants show benefits in regard to skin redness... scaling... and density.
- Additional prostate support: Lyc-O-Mato® extract belongs to a class of carotenoids that have been shown to be effective antioxidants which may help support and maintain prostate health and function.
- Watchdog on alert for abnormal cells: A recent study showed astaxanthin caused inhibition of 5alpha-reductase – an enzyme associated with abnormal cell growth in prostate and breasts.
- Contains New Zealand hoki fish: Harvested from the pristine waters of the Southern Ocean off the coast of New Zealand. Thanks to the equatorial currents which prevent many of the contaminants in the Northern hemisphere waters from crossing the equator – these are some of the purest waters found in the world.
- Pure concentrated tuna oil: Processed for the highest level of purity and concentrated to meet our strict standards! This assures you receive the quality fish oil your body needs.
- High DHA content: DHA is known as the most valuable component of fish oil. Xtend-Life’s Omega 3/DHA Fish Oil Premium contains high levels of DHA (30%).
- Supports the body’s inflammatory management processes! Inflammation is a natural process that occurs in the body and is something we all need to survive. However, poor lifestyle choices and anti-inflammatory drugs may negatively impact the body’s ability to manage inflammation effectively (also known as immunomodulation). Fish oil helps support the body’s ability to manage inflammation and return inflammation to a healthy balanced state (also known as homeostasis).
- Bio-availability! We use hoki fish oil in the form of natural triglycerides and tuna oil in the form of concentrated esters! This makes Omega 3/DHA Fish Oil Premium highly bio-available – so your body can properly utilize our formula for maximum benefits.
- Freshness! We never use additives or flavoring to mask rancidity. What’s more – you won’t experience embarrassing “fish burps” or smells with our fish oil.
- Eco-friendly! We only use sustainable sources of fish within the ecosystem in order to preserve our precious natural resources!
Our Omega 3/DHA Fish Oil Premium blend is ideal if you want enhanced antioxidant support to improve skin appearance and overall wellness along with the powerful benefits found in our standard fish oil formula!
Supplement FactsServing size: 2 Soft Gels
Servings per container: 30
|* Percent daily values (DV) are based on a 2000 calorie diet
** Daily value (DV) not established
Other Ingredients: Soft Gel (Gelatin, Glycerol, Water, Annatto [color]), Beeswax, Antioxidants Vitamin E Oil, Rosemary Extract and Ascorbyl Palmitate (to preserve freshness).
Contains Bigeye Tuna and New Zealand Hoki
Does not contain soy, dairy, gluten, peanut or shellfish
If you are pregnant or lactating, see our standard Omega 3/DHA Fish Oil.
If you are taking a blood thinning medication or aspirin, please consult your doctor before using this product.
Servings per bottle: 30 (2 soft gels per day) / 15 (4 soft gels per day)
Daily serving: Adults – 2 to 4 soft gels.
We have included below a copy of a typical Certificate of Analysis (CoA) for our Omega 3 Premium Fish Oil.
Please note that we produce all of our Omega 3 products regularly throughout the year. You can be assured that every bottle, from every batch will meet these exceptional standards, and it will be from a current, recently produced batch.
You will note that there are two columns which are headed 'Specification' and 'Results' respectively. The specifications are simply our minimum standard to which each batch of Xtend-Life Omega 3 Premium Fish Oil has to conform, otherwise we would not release it. The results are the actual results from the independent laboratory that did the testing.
If you would like any more information about our commitment to providing you with the most pure and fresh fish oil products, please contact us.
Products bought together with Omega 3 / DHA Premium
Frequently Asked Questions
Why is this product more expensive than Omega 3 DHA/Fish Oil?
The Premium version has two natural carotenoids added to our base Omega 3 DHA/Fish oil in the form of Astaxanthin from algae and Lycopene from tomatoes both of which increase the cost of manufacture.
Is it worth the extra cost?
If you are a woman (or a man for that matter) and you wish to slow down the aging of your skin (by promoting beauty from within) then it is certainly worth the extra. Apart from these benefits, if you are a man it is worth it just for the Lycopene which is well established as a crucial nutrient to help in supporting a healthy prostate.
Will Omega 3/DHA Premium help my skin? It is becoming rough and leathery with aging.
There is good clinical proof that both Lyc-O-Mato® (the form of Lycopene we use) and Astaxanthin may help reduce the roughness and scaling of your skin. In fact, it may even increase the thickness, density and natural moisture levels of your skin.
NOTE: The balance of the FAQs are as for our Standard Omega 3 DHA/Fish Oil without the additives.
I can buy Fish Oil from our local Supermarket for a lot less cost. Why should I use Xtend-Life’s fish oil?
Perhaps the easiest way to explain it is to think of a cheap car and compare it with a Ferrari. That is the difference between the mass-produced supermarket oils and Xtend-Life’s fish oils. The supermarket type fish oils are generally just what is called an 18/12 fish oil which means that it contains 180mgs of EPA and 120mgs of DHA per soft-gel. This is significantly lower than the Xtend-Life product which has more DHA than EPA. DHA is very important as it can easily convert to EPA in the body if it is needed whereas it is difficult for EPA to convert to DHA because DHA has more carbon bonds (DHA just has to drop off a couple to convert to EPA).
The other consideration with a mass-produced fish oil is that the oils can come from multiple sources and the levels of oxidation are generally significantly higher than the standard we set for our fish oil. This is really important for your health.
The big difference and where you will really reap the benefits are in the blend of concentrated and non-concentrated oils that is unique to Xtend-Life. Not only that, we are the first company to switch to the fully NATURAL form of concentrated triglyceride fish oil which is more bio-available.
What are the real benefits of using a quality Omega 3 Fish Oil?
It is important that you carefully read the Omega 3 overview to get a better understanding of this. There is a section within that page which outlines the main benefits.
Some media say that Omega 3 fish oil does not give any benefits. Why is that?
Yes, for the 18 years that we have been in this business we see comments like this coming up from time to time. But, the evidence of the benefits is overwhelming. Some fish oil supplements such as the concentrated portion of our blend are similar to that of some pharmaceutical companies. In fact, one well-known brand is produced at the same facility that we use for our concentrate, except we use the new natural triglyceride form which will take time for the pharmaceutical companies to transition to.
The efficacy of fish oils has been well proven in clinical trials.
Would vegetable based oils give the same benefits?
Sadly no. Oils such as flax oil etc whilst very good do not contain either DHA or EPA. The Omega 3 in these oils is ALA which is a simpler oil with only 18 carbon bonds verse 22 for DHA and 20 for EPA. The body cannot manufacture DHA or EPA and must get it from external sources. A main component of the brain is DHA.
ALA from vegetable oils is very difficult for the body to change to DHA. Experts believe less than 5% can be converted, and in the elderly group, there is generally none at all. This is why you cannot rely on vegetable oils to provide DHA or EPA.
Are fish oil soft gels easy to swallow?
Our soft-gels are an industry standard 1000mg soft gel, which is quite easy to swallow. However, if you have any difficulty swallowing soft gels of this size, we also produce a mini version of 500mgs. If you still have some difficulty, you can always puncture the soft gels and squeeze the fish oil onto cold food. This method will not compromise the product's efficacy, provided the food is consumed right away to avoid oxidization of the oil
Where does the Hoki and Tuna Fish come from?
NZ Hoki is sourced from the pristine waters of the Southern Ocean off the coast of New Zealand. The Tuna is also sourced in the oceans of the Southern Hemisphere.
What is the soft gel made of?
The soft gels we use in our Omega 3 fish oils are made of highly purified bovine non-hydrolysed gelatine (Halal certified).
Why do you focus on DHA rather than EPA levels in your fish oil?
We focus on the DHA levels in our Omega 3 fish oils as this is in the best interest of our customers. Research confirms that it is the most valuable component of Omega 3, especially for the brain and nervous system. In addition, it is difficult for the body to convert EPA to DHA because two carbon bonds must be added. On the other hand, the body only has to 'drop off' two carbon bonds from DHA to create EPA. Most manufacturers focus on EPA as it is easier to concentrate, but it is not as 'usable' by the body.
How do you concentrate the tuna oil?
This is one of the exciting parts of Xtend-Life’s Omega 3 fish oil blends. The concentrated component of the blend is able to be produced without the intense heat needed by 99% of all the other concentrated fish oils on the market today. Even better it does not have to be converted to an ethyl ester and then processed to reconstitute it back to the triglyceride form. (which can be considered synthetic)
It is concentrated using a combination of molecular distillation and enzymatic action. This avoids the extreme heat which is used in other concentration methods. But, it is a lot more expensive but the benefits warrant the additional cost.
Why use tuna oil rather than smaller fish like sardines or anchovies, which have less bioaccumulation of heavy metals?
The benefit of tuna oil is that it is naturally rich in DHA. Smaller fish may tend to have less accumulation of heavy metals, but this is not an issue with Xtend-Life fish oil because of the careful way the Tuna is used. The Tuna oil is produced using molecular distillation and enzymatic hydrolysis. Our standard for heavy metals is one of the most stringent in the industry, More than government requirements. There is no purer oil.
Also, the parts of the Tuna we use are by-products of tuna harvested for food and are from a controlled and sustainable fishery.