The All Natural Route To Having More Energy Than Ever Before
July 2017, Xtend-Life Expert
Having more energy could mean the difference between a life of “what if?” and a life of financial and personal freedom. With more vitality to do the things you really need to, you’ll be able to transform your life and the lives of your loved ones for the better.
I would like to begin this article by inviting you to consider the following scenario.
You have a lot of dreams. You aren’t completely satisfied with the state of the world, and your life situation within it. You know, deep down, that you have a lot of talent, ability and potential.
But there’s something missing. Often, the days feel too long, and the nights feel too short. You’re bustling from appointment to appointment, bouncing between deadlines and it feels like there’s never enough time. What’s worse, is that you’re often too tired or exhausted at the end of the day to engage in most productive activities that would really benefit your life – working on your own business, exercising, reading a book or doing some yoga.
You would like this to change. You wistfully think about the boundless energy you seemed to have when you were a kid, when you were younger. “If only I had more energy!” you say to yourself as you resignedly rest your tired bones on your bed.
Sound familiar? Maybe it hit too close to home, right?
It’s OK. You’re not alone.
All of us could do with more energy and vitality in our lives. All of our goals, hopes and dreams are tied to us having the time and energy to do something we haven’t done before.
Why don’t I have enough energy?
Our modern lifestyle comes with a lot of benefits – we’re able to stay in touch with anyone we want to, information is available at the click of a button, and we can get stuff delivered to us without moving a muscle.
But, there’s also a flip side to the coin. (Isn’t there always?)
The habits and schedules we’ve adopted as a result of modern life have created a whole host of health disorders. We’re now fatter than we’ve ever been, and diabetes, cardiovascular issues and other metabolic issues are rampant.
Here are some of the reasons why you don’t have enough energy.
- Excessive stress zaps your energy.
- Your diet is filled with processed food, sugars and fizzy beverages.
- You’re not getting enough sleep.
- You might think you have a healthy diet, but you’re ignoring some crucial nutrients.
- You have a sedentary lifestyle, and you spend most of your day sitting on a chair or a couch.
- You drink way too much coffee to compensate for low energy levels, which creates a negative feedback loop.
What should I do to regain energy?
This is crucial, and depending on your current fitness levels, could be the single-most important thing you should be looking at. I hear you saying “I’m already tired. Won’t working out every day make me more tired?”
Well, no. You see, our bodies evolved to be strong and survive tough situations. Before we had Uber and online pizza delivery, our ancestors were living in the wild, fending off predators and traveling long distances for food and shelter.
When you start exercising, lifting weights and building muscle, it unlocks a plethora of energy-production systems in your body. Trust me, the first couple of weeks might feel like hell, but you’ll soon be fresher and more energetic than ever before.
This is an extension of exercise, but it is a more fundamental concept that you need to understand. The reason human beings evolved to their current state is to support a greater complexity of movement. We, unlike most other animals, are able to climb, swim, grip, jump and hang. The combination of these basic movements makes us capable of performing complex physical tasks (just look at your favorite dancer or martial artist, for example).
When you sit at your desk all day, your body adapts to sitting. It shuts off the muscular pathways that aren’t directly helping you to sit better. Your body adapts to whatever situation you put it in.
Move. Move. Every few minutes, get up from your desk and walk around. Do a couple of pushups or squats. It’s more important than you think.
3. Eat healthy.
The problem with today’s fitness literature is that the word “healthy” is often misunderstood. Depending on your body type, age and lifestyle, “healthy” could mean different things to you. However, eating foods that have been proven to provide health benefits is usually a safe way to go – stick to lots of greens, lean meats and organic/fresh food and you should be fine.
However, it’s quite possible that you won’t be able to cover all bases with your diet. This is why you should strategically add supplements to your diet that cover any deficiencies. There are a whole host of supplements that are helpful for providing more energy.
- B12 – Vitamin B12 is a great supplement which boosts your energy and regulates your nervous system, keeping stress under control.
- CoQ10 (Ubiquinol) – CoQ10 is a compound that is produced naturally by the body. However, the levels of CoQ10 tend to drop as you get older. It is a powerful antioxidant and has tremendous health benefits for nearly every biological system in the body.
- Magnesium – Magnesium is a mineral that governs over 300 different biological processes in the body, and deficiencies can cause fatigue and irritability, among other undesirable effects.
- L-carnitine – The primary function of L-carnitine is the transportation of fatty acids to the mitochondria in the cells – the energy production system of the body. It is extremely beneficial for increased performance and lean muscle gain.
- Bee pollen – Bee pollen is the primary food source for young bees, and it is unique in that it contains almost all the nutrients that the human body requires, making it a complete food. A good bee-pollen supplement can dramatically improve your energy levels, boost your immune system and promote an overall sense of wellness. Our Natural Energy supplement includes bee-pollen, in addition to several of the aforementioned vitamins and minerals that help you have more energy.
Bee Pollen For Natural Energy
A superfood with a broad range of nutrients to help boost energy, assist digestion, while supporting a healthy immune system.Shop now
Having more energy could mean the difference between a life of “what if?” and a life of financial and personal freedom. With more vitality to do the things you really need to, you’ll be able to transform your life and the lives of your loved ones for the better. Don’t go through life without experiencing the greatness that you are capable of.
To your health,
Topics you might be interested in
April 2018 by, Xtend-Life Expert
Getting fit (and staying fit) is hard slog. It’s getting up before dawn to make that spin class. It’s hitting the gym after work when all you really want to...Read More